The Language & the Length of Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Language & the Length of Video

Dear Sirs, as a new comer of Instrutor or candidate of Instructor, 2 Questions I would like to know 

1. If I choose English as the language, is it allowed that the talk of me sometime using Indonesian? towards the contents of Export Import material I want to share.. My English maybe is not as good as the native speaker, I learn English orally with foreigners When Wal-Mart Supercenter at that time In Indonesia n there are American in the store. 2. What about If, the material is part in Indonesian language, I try to teach or speak n. Write all in English, so the students are from all over the World, Thanks a lot the command given then

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116, thank you for asking about this, but unfortunately, doing that would be against our policies. Let me explain why: the language you choose when creating the course is the language that the students that came across the course speak, so if you change it in mid-course, they might not understand. For this reason, you would need to use the same language during the whole course

If you need more information, feel free to contact our team at policy@udemy.com and they will be happy to help. 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Dear Sirs, thank so much the clue n information, I really understand well now

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors