Udemy support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Udemy support

21E157E4-F6F6-40D7-9077-1ABFE75688F8.jpeg

8AA29F10-918A-497D-A712-8457F5DE98CA.jpeg

I think Udemy should render support to upcoming instructors who are very much ready to help Udemy community to grow too  in making it more popular by referring to friends and families  

i made this arts with nail and thread 🧵 and I’m ready to move to the next level

please help me reach my goal

i don’t call it a dream anymore

I call it a plan

help me execute my plans ❤️ 

thanks 

ovick art✔️

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ovick_art, thanks for reaching out. Your work is amazing, and I can see you clearly have the motivation to succeed! 😊

It is our goal in the community to help upcoming instructors get started on Udemy and we're always striving to provide resources to help you grow.

We have monthly webinars and informal networking sessions around themed topics. Our favorite webinar for beginners is Course Creation with Jimmy Naraine (there are some pretty good insights there). The next Coffee Chat is this Friday and you're welcome to join us - we will be talking about goal setting!  

Other interesting assets for beginners are our List of Best Posts About Course Creation and Community Course Creation Resources. You can find many more Udemy resources for your instructor journey in this link

Of course, once you published your course, you will be able to share free coupons it with friends and family for feedback and you can come back for some tips on how to market it. In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about what other initiatives would you like to see from Udemy to help you feel more supported as you're getting started. I'm all ears! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.