Vedic Astrology

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vedic Astrology

Hi, I am Nanda kishore, happy to get the opportunity to post my lectures online. As I am new l need your assistance and welwishings. I teach Vedic astrology in a simple step by step manner. It gives right direction in ones life. Thus it is helpful to everyone. I learned it from a guru with age old tradition. It was a wonderful experience. Through this course I want to offer the same to others. I value your feedback!

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @NandaKishor107 Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Be sure to bookmark this site so you can easily join the conversation again!

Eliana 

Udemy Community Team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.