Vergi formunda doğum tarihi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vergi formunda doğum tarihi

Go to solution

Merhabalar.

Vergi doldururken doğum tarihi boş bırakılmaz diyor ama öyle bir alan yok ki. Bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim?

Ekran Resmi 2021-03-23 10.00.07.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

[ÇÖZÜLDÜ]

Bu Udemy'nin kendi sorunu. 

Vergi arayüzünü İngilizce kullanınca doğum tarihi bölümü gözükmekte fakat Türkçede yok.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Selam @SubhanAhmet 

Bu durumda yapılacak en iyi şey, bu sorunla ilgili daha iyi yardım için instructorsupport@udemy.com adresinden ekibe ulaşmaktır. Teşekkürler!

Go to solution

[ÇÖZÜLDÜ]

Bu Udemy'nin kendi sorunu. 

Vergi arayüzünü İngilizce kullanınca doğum tarihi bölümü gözükmekte fakat Türkçede yok.

Go to solution

Hello everyone, I'm my problem; When I enter to fill in the tax form, it says you filled in the "Date of Birth" incompletely. (My application is individual) But such a field option doesn't actually appear. I sent 4 e-mails to the technical team and nobody has been returning for a week saying we will return. After all, I don't want to pay much withholding due to system failure. Yesterday there was no reply to any of my e-mails, sorry that if this happens, I will have to close. Can anyone help? Please

Go to solution

Merhaba Burcu hanım.

Udemy vergi doldurma sayfası Türkçe kullanıyorsanız sorun Türkçe ile ilgili sorundur. Sağ üst köşeden İngilizce yaparak devam edin, doğum tarihi hanesi çıkacaktır.

Go to solution

I have the same problem right now. How did you solve it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.