Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification

Go to solution

Good day everyone.

Sorry for boadring you with this post for the first time.

Please I need help in submitting my verification video,I tried sending it but always in out box.

Please kindly help me.

I am from Nigeria.

Is there any other step I can take as Nigeria?please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

HI @OlanrewajuK415,

If you are having trouble verifying your information with the automated system, you will need to complete the alternate manual verification process with our Trust & Safety Team, which is outlined in this support article. If you still need additional assistance, please as Eliana mentioned, do reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hello @OlanrewajuK415 I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you with steps on how to do this. 

Regards,

Eliana 

Go to solution

HI @OlanrewajuK415,

If you are having trouble verifying your information with the automated system, you will need to complete the alternate manual verification process with our Trust & Safety Team, which is outlined in this support article. If you still need additional assistance, please as Eliana mentioned, do reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com. Hope it helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you, have been approved.

But I still can not submit my course for review.

Please help me in this regard

Go to solution

Great news to hear you've been verified as an instructor, @OlanrewajuK415!

Now, it's hard to say what's really missing for your course to get published, but you can check out this support article with more information about the quality review process

If you still need assistance please do reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and share your course ID and/or course URL with them so they can better understand what they need to troubleshoot. This support article shows how to access the course URL.

Thanks!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors