Vision Board

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Board

Hi my name is Kaybar,  I started taking classes with Udemy last January.  I have been a hairstylist for 30 years and this year I decided to join Udemy as an instructor located in Charlotte NC,  to teach vision board, beauty and business classes.  If anyone have an constructive suggestions for me I would love to hear it.  Also I would love to meet some of the instructors on here. Thank you 😃 

2 Replies

Hi @KaybarWeise465 Wow, that's interesting🤗 we're eager to have your expertise and best practices taught in our platform.

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:
And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic.

Fernanda Rivera
Community Moderator

Thank you for responding and sending me some resources to look into.  I really appreciate it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.