Watercolor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watercolor

Go to solution

Hi everyone, 

To celebrate the end of 2021 I have created a long and detailed course with several genres watercolor subjects all rolled into one to give the student of watercolor a wholesome experience. 
iys been a month and I have distributed two coupons but really not much entollments yet. I think I need to know how to market more. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Most of these are quite old by now and a lot has changed. Some of these threads are quite outdated and offer little help. I see this reply copied and pasted occasionally. Facebook has changed quite a bit since 2019 and so have other social media sites. What worked in 2019, doesn't necessarily work in 2021/2021 anymore or should I say most likely doesn't work anymore. Take the posts on promoting your courses in FB groups. Problem is that many groups have changed their policy and do not allow promotion anymore, mainly due to abuse.

One thing hasn't changed, it's very risky to give away classes randomly.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @parkap21 I'd like to share with you some of the best strategies for marketing your course to increase your sales and enrollments.

Below is a list of the most popular posts in the community on how to promote your course using social media platforms: 

Hope this helps!

Fernanda

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Most of these are quite old by now and a lot has changed. Some of these threads are quite outdated and offer little help. I see this reply copied and pasted occasionally. Facebook has changed quite a bit since 2019 and so have other social media sites. What worked in 2019, doesn't necessarily work in 2021/2021 anymore or should I say most likely doesn't work anymore. Take the posts on promoting your courses in FB groups. Problem is that many groups have changed their policy and do not allow promotion anymore, mainly due to abuse.

One thing hasn't changed, it's very risky to give away classes randomly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.