Welcome everybody

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome everybody

Welcome everyone Instructors on Udemy. I'm instructor from Poland. And I prepare my course in polish language. But in future this courses will be able in english language. I promise 🙂 

Best regards

Szymon Owedyk

3 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome and Polish sounds like a good idea. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

Hello Szymon:) I'm Ola also from Poland. I am mindfulness coach and just started working on my new courses online and introducing my offline clients into Udemy website. I am interested in your courses how to properly kick off and improve my online business. Thank you for your sharing. Have a nice day! Pozdrawiam:) Ola Mason

Hi. I think the most important thing is to ensure the high quality of the course from the very beginning. This can mean that when we share a course with someone for free, such a person will be happy to complete it and leave a positive opinion. And this is a good start for a course to be promoted by UDEMY and then great

These are my 3 tips for creating an online course that I try not to forget:
Research the market, i.e. accurately assess what topic is worth doing a course on. Udemy's Market Insights tool helps me with this. Once I have a topic for a course that turns out to be perfect for others, I assess how much more I need to learn to be an expert in a given topic.

I plan a short introduction, beginning and development of the course. Based on the knowledge gained, books and courses, I determine what should appear inside the course. To begin with, I just create a short table of contents. It is only during the creation of the course that it is expanded 🙂

I get up at 6 am and start working on the course. Thanks to this routine, it is easier for me to maintain self-discipline, there is peace and quiet. This is how I push the course forward every day until. I can finally publish it.

There are even more steps to create courses, but I found these to be the most important 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors