Welcome guys, I am new here and I need advice

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome guys, I am new here and I need advice

Go to solution

I plan to create a course in drawing I think I'm good enough to create a good course without mistakes. This is my art 

Untitled-1.jpg

But actually, I'm very distracted. I do not know how to make it a success. Make it big in time or small? Make the course very valuable or make the course divided into many courses? There are also people who say make it free at first And another group says no this will make the ratings few So I need advice

I have a question. Can I offer a simple free course and make it a promotion for a paid course?

like that  ( How To drawing straight hair )

Liso.jpgLiso.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@AbdoRefatYes you can create a free course and use it as magnet for your next course. However it will be better to create a paid course and then offer coupons to students to make it free. Udemy and students value paid courses more . I would create the quickest course you can and get it live with the view that the course can be expanded. You will learn a lot just making a small course. 

A course is a work in progress

Finished is better than perfect

Go for it! 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi @AbdoRefat, could you try clicking on this link ?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Awesome artwork @AbdoRefat

Here are some tips shared by our community members in this discussion. You can always browse around the community for any additional tips.

I hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you but the page does not work

Go to solution

Hi @AbdoRefat, could you try clicking on this link ?

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@AbdoRefatYes you can create a free course and use it as magnet for your next course. However it will be better to create a paid course and then offer coupons to students to make it free. Udemy and students value paid courses more . I would create the quickest course you can and get it live with the view that the course can be expanded. You will learn a lot just making a small course. 

A course is a work in progress

Finished is better than perfect

Go for it! 

Go to solution

Thank you for the clarification. Can you tell me about the rules and standards?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

@AbdoRefat,

Just a thought: do you do digital art?  I do and my digital drawing and painting course is my second most popular course (currently).

I admire those Udemy instructors who are good enough and have the budget and space to properly light and film a standard drawing and painting course.

Personally, I like simply running Camtasia 2019 to record my screen while I draw and paint digitally.  Very easy.

I far prefer being an digital artist to analog art.  But then, if you're an analog artists...

$0.02,

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.