Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome to the new community from Greg Reverdiau

Hi Instructors, 

I wanted to welcome everyone to the new platform. I hope it will help you find ways to learn from your fellow instructors. Udemy has been such a blessing for me, I can't wait to help and learn from new and old instructors to create a better experience for students and become even more successful. 

My area of expertise is aviation (drone and airplane) as I have spent the last 15 years of my life in the Flight Training world as a flight school executive and now drone business owner. I am an FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Commercial Pilot, Remote Pilot and I teach aviation courses at the largest Aeronautical University in the country. I hold a Bachelor in Aeronautical Science and a Master in Aviation Human Factors from the Florida Institute of Technology. 

I look forward to great discussions on this platform and hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training
1 Reply
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

OHAI GREG! 
(also awesome video). 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.