Welcome!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome!

Hi guys! 

My name is Johnson and I started using Udemy in 2018 to publish a course about midi quantization on any music production software particularly your preferred DAW. I graduated from college and I have tireless worked on my craft with a mission to increase music education within our community. Likewise, I am open to any questions you have about me. I am also seeking advice from someone who is successfully creating courses within the music production niche or any similar niche. Thanks!

2 Replies
Katherine
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @JuwonJohnso178 

Welcome to our community! Thank you for sharing this information about yourself, we are glad to have you here. I can see that @Jason_Allen and @TomasGeorge have shared their music background with our community before, so they may provide some suggestions and advice. 

Best regards!

Hi @JuwonJohnso178 (Thanks for tagging me @Katherine !)

Yes - I've been making music classes on Udemy for about 5 or 6 years now. It is definitely not Udemy's main niche, but there is a big and growing community of students looking for courses. Let me know if you have any specific questions, or want to chat further. Happy to help .

All best -

j.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.