Welcome!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome!

Go to solution

Hi guys! 

My name is David and I started using Udemy in 2017 to publish a course about alleviating poverty within the Black and Hispanic communities, particularly in the United States. I graduated from college with a mission to increase financial education within our community. Likewise, I am open to any questions you have about me. I am also seeking advice from someone who is successfully creating courses within the personal finance niche or any similar niche. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself @DavidAning ! Perhaps you can find posts related to what you're looking for by going through our How to navigate Udemy's community platform article.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Thanks for sharing a bit of yourself @DavidAning ! Perhaps you can find posts related to what you're looking for by going through our How to navigate Udemy's community platform article.

Hope this helps!

Go to solution

Thank you so much, @MariaG !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.