Where can I get a certification that I am an instructor in UDEMY?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get a certification that I am an instructor in UDEMY?

Go to solution

Hello team,

I am wondering if there is a way to obtain a certification or proof how long have we worked with udemy?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I have never heard of such a thing. Why would you need this? If someone is curious about whether or not you are an instructor, just give them the url to your instructor home page.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

Go to solution

To add to Lawrence's and Frank's reply, I mention to people that I teach on Udemy and have 35,000+ learners in over 160 countries.  (These are my stats as of July 2019, every instructor's will be different.)  No-one has ever questioned this or asked for proof.  If they did, I would give them my profile url which gives these statistics.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Go to solution

I have never heard of such a thing. Why would you need this? If someone is curious about whether or not you are an instructor, just give them the url to your instructor home page.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Hey Lawrence. Thanks for your reply. I'd like to share another perspective on how having a certificate would be nice.

I am going through an immigration visa process where I need to proof experience as an instructor. Despite being able to do it in other manners, most of my students are from Udemy, then, it would be relevant in my process to send those information. I can't just sent my Udemy profile link to the immigration bureau.

So yes, that would be great if Udemy provide me an official document stating that I am an instructor at this platform along with the number of courses and students at that certificate emission moment.

Go to solution

If it would be useful, I would submit a copy of your Public Profile and maybe your Revenue Report on the last page, and click the "Reset zoom" to show all the months.

Phillip

Go to solution

Hey @Brunao 

I also need information about immigration process I want immigration from Pakistan to US. Can you please guide can I sent Udemy profile to immigration bureau. Is it possible they will give Visa on my Udemy profile.

FrankKane
Community Champion

Go to solution

To add to Lawrence's reply, remember you are not an employee of Udemy and you should never represent yourself as such. As an instructor on Udemy's platform, you are self-employed.

Go to solution

To add to Lawrence's and Frank's reply, I mention to people that I teach on Udemy and have 35,000+ learners in over 160 countries.  (These are my stats as of July 2019, every instructor's will be different.)  No-one has ever questioned this or asked for proof.  If they did, I would give them my profile url which gives these statistics.

Go to solution

A great question!  I too have wondered the same thing.  So today I thought that I could find in the profile of my first course what was the publication date.  No such luck.  I then went to look at the list of enrolled students and found the first sign up.  April 2013!  A nice bit of information to have!  Thanks for bringing this up.

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Brunao I understand. I wasn't thinking of it from that standpoint. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors