Who’s mrilllm?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who’s mrilllm?

Hello 

I’m mrilllm, I am an a portrait artist, I drawing people,natural and more.. also I make a videos,and I want to see more support from you if you like my work..

thank you 

  

8FEC9398-E73F-4E87-86D2-2F69735BD9D7.jpeg

1 Reply

Hi @Mrilllm That's awesome! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. Feel free to use the search bar option to find a discussion on any topic of your interest.

Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic. You can start creating your course via this link. 

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.