Yay! I just published 6 courses - 95 decks and almost 10 hours of recording

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay! I just published 6 courses - 95 decks and almost 10 hours of recording

My courses are for new entrepreneurs as well as people who have ambitious plans and little or no business education. After several fast growing companies of my own, which were each a hair-raising experience, I'd like to make it easier for others. 

I'd love to hear about best practices for spreading the word about my new courses. They are a lifelong accumulation of content. I am not 20 anymore, so I have many miles beneath my skis, so to speak!

Please do share!

Frumi aka Dr. Frumi

5 Replies

Congratulations, @FrumiRachel802 , 6 courses at once is a strong start! I recommend you to check out this thread

How can I market my course?

if you haven't stumbled upon it already 🙂

Good luck with your courses!

Thanks - I appreciate the heads up. I hadn't found the article. This is the week to start marketing!

All the best, congrats.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Dear @FrumiRachel802 ,

My sincere congratulations on publishing the new courses! The first course is usually the hardest to create.

Please note that many instructors believe that 1-1.5-hour courses do not sell well on Udemy.  If I were you, I would really combine those 6 courses in one long course. Of course it's hard to tell which way is better, but you may want to consider that option...

Cheers and good luck,

With kind regards,

Vlad.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.