Yoga instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yoga instructor

Hello all,

This is yogacharya surendra from india. I'm new with this app.dont know so much about the operation of the application. I have done post graduation in yogic science, also having 6 year of teaching experience as a corporate, personal and group classes yoga instructor. Help me out & guide me for this app so I can use this application for making my career in front of world.

Thanku namaste

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @sunshineyog679 - welcome. I suggest you enrol in and complete all of the free videos that Udemy has in getting started. This will set you up for success

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi @sunshineyog679, welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here.

As @SharonRamel mentioned, you can check out our Udemy insight courses here. Other amazing resources are the following posts, where you can find tips and useful links from our very own Udemy instructors:

We also have the Udemy Teaching Center available for you for any questions or information you might need on starting your course. 

Feel free to browse the community with the search bar and keywords to learn more about what it is to be an instructor with Udemy.

Best of luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.