Your Trainer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Trainer

Hello everyone! I love your energy here.

I have 24 years of experience as a personal Tae-Bo trainer that developed beautiful women and men's nice body shapes. I helped many people have the body they dreamed of.

I trained thousands of people, 2 generations of beautiful people. I have taught and built 10 successful trainers to teach my style and help other people by training them.

Now I move permanently to England ❤️ and I lose contact with all my work and students.

I miss helping people to look perfect, to feel perfect :(.

Because the law of attraction works, I discovered Udemy and I feel inspired. But I don't know what works and how to do it.

Help me shine again so I can help thousands of people again.

THANK YOU!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Master CristianTaeBo

1 Reply

Hi @Constantin-Cristian 

Welcome to the community! Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Hope this helps!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors