coupon codes do not work

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coupon codes do not work

when i exit the udemy deal program, my coupon codes do not work.

all of my coupons active and valid till 04.01

how can i solve this problem? i am selling with coupon codes and all of my sales stopped. it is terrible situation for me. also i can not create another coupon because i already created 3.

please help me about this issue.

thanks,

4 Replies

its happen when you change pricing ,

make your pricing little lower !

i did not change anything about course. This coupon code was active yesterday. But now it doesnt work.

Also now, there is another important problem exist . there are new price category for TRY (100 and 120)

when you choose them your courses being free. How can it occur? It is really big trouble about me and system.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AlperKutlu, sorry for the delay in seeing this post! We have recently made a few updates to our pricing system that affected the coupon creation, our team is currently working on a fix. We apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this is causing.

Please feel free to contact the team via instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can provide personalized assistance and possibly compensate for the problem, such as issuing new coupons to replace the ones that didn’t function.

If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.