everyone!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

everyone!

Hi everyone! I am from South Africa. For those who don't know..it's the country that won the Worldcup and Miss Universe 🙂

I am brandnew here. Just a real quick history..I was a beauty and spa therapist for 20 years..and loved it..was highly qualified and also lectured in it. Then someone decided to crash into my car from behind, I broke my neck (but learnt to walk again)..and my career was over, overnight!

I started writing/blogging in beauty, health, fashion, lifestyle and life subjects. Anyway...to cut a long story short...I want to teach again. But a weak right hand make it difficult to do demo's..I can just talk..would love anyone's input on course subjects!! Watch this space..keep you posted:)

2 Replies

Hi @AnnienBotha welcome to the community! Wow, what a journey it has been for you! I'm glad you have been able to overcome this and that you still have that drive to teach again. 

If you ever need any help you can ask here in the community or visit Udemy's teaching center here

Thanks a lot Maria, yes hardship makes you develop extra persistance and creates a new fighting spirit Smiley Very Happy I'm looking forward to create my first course, but must say, am still a bit sad that I can't teach proper beauty therapy, but there should be other subjects around beauty I could teach (do you suggest anything girls would love to know?)

Just one question: what is the best way to start learning how to teach: should I first decide on a topic / watch Udemy's free videos / maybe buy another instructor's course on "How to start a course"? Thanks, have a lovely day x

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors