ihave 45 teachers from diffrent fields

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ihave 45 teachers from diffrent fields

ihave 45 teachers from diffrent fields in my training organizations .and they gave me the authority to sell there courses .how can i upload there courses ...what papers do y need

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Ibrahimawad498,

Thank you for your interest in uploading courses from instructors in your training organization to Udemy. To become a Udemy instructor, each teacher featured in the courses would need to create their own Udemy account.

If your instructors already have Udemy accounts and courses created, you can add them as co-instructors. Please note that you will need their consent to do so. You can learn more about this here.

If the instructors do not yet have Udemy accounts or courses created, they can sign up to become instructors on our website. We recommend reviewing our Course Quality Checklist to ensure the courses meet our standards.

For further information, I highly recommend contacting policy@udemy.com so they can guide you on all the parts of this process. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.