$1million mark achieved on Udemy!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1million mark achieved on Udemy!

34E8A89B-F0E3-4097-AFBB-EBB12155DCD4.jpeg

I wanted to post this screenshot to give inspiration to you guys teaching on Udemy. I started here in April 2016, and it was slow going at first… achieving $50 in my first month and only $700 overall after 4 months. But I had an overwhelming passion to make Udemy my full-time job and be the best I can be at it.

After year 1, I had made just over $20k. I was happy but felt I could achieve more and help more people. Eventually it was when I posted the first Cryptocurrency course on Udemy that things changed!

I am 1m% grateful to Udemy for the support, guidance and motivation, in addition to the brilliant resources, to make courses. I have been exclusive with Udemy, no starting my own website, no posting on multiple e-learning websites… because I didn’t need or want to. Everything I have is here and I hope this achievement can show you that all you need is Udemy and great courses!

I thought I was late to the party starting in 2016 when Udemy had been going for years already. But it shows you if you make a knowledge rich, long course on Udemy in a trending area and you have worked hard building your student numbers and are genuinely helpful as a teacher, you can achieve your goals no matter when you join.

Hope this helped inspire you today…

Let me know if you have any questions.

32 Replies

@Suppoman™  Amazing achievement and congrats....

Greetings of the day,

Love your work and congratulations and keep it up..

I will also see your courses...God Bless you..

Congrats!! Awesome milestone. I'm 2-3 months away from also joining the 2 comma club!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Way to go, @JohnThompson! 👏

Feel free to share with us once you hit this mark so we can celebrate together! We love hearing these inspiring stories here in the community. 😊 

Ha!  Congrats in advance.  Never heard the "2 Comma Club" before.  Gotta remember that one and look forward to joining one day.  🙂

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Wow, congratulations @Suppoman™, that's an incredible achievement! Thank you for sharing the story of how you got here. Wishing you even more success this year! 

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

Fantastic! Congrats. I am one of your students and I like them very much. You are a lot of fun.

Super, Congratulations for this wonderful achievement. Thank for sharing.

@Suppoman™ @Congratulations for this achievement

Congratulations 🎉

Congratulations 🎉

Congratulations!!!...

Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Congratulations! 

KylePew
Community Champion

Awesome!

The timing of this is wonderful. I am about to begin creating my course. I am excited but I wanted some validation that it will be worth it! Thank you and congratulations!

I am new today and this sounds awesome, well done. So I can understand, if you have had 400'000 students, this means we make $2.5 per student?

Shigeru_M
Community Champion

Congratulations!😁

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Congratulations @Suppoman™ .. This is outstanding and you truly deserve it.

I remember taking your Udemy Unofficial course that taught how to make it big on Udemy... This may have been in 2017 or later. But I took many tips from that course that helped me build my career on this platform. Wish you all the success for future milestones 🙂

Superb, I am glad this was able to assist you. Thanks for sharing that. I need to update this course!

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion

Fantastic, @Suppoman™ , celebrate your achievement, your persistence, and your skills. 

Keep going. Keep growing 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors