2023 - Global education market size

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2023 - Global education market size

I find this article very useful and interesting and it might motivate you to dive deep in course creation... Global education market by 2013

Summary from report:

The global online education market is projected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 10.26% during the forecast period to reach a total market size of US$286.62 billion by 2023, increasing from US$159.52 billion in 2017. Platforms that facilitate learning through gaming are gaining popularity. Improvements in IT security and implementation of cloud based solutions has increased the adoption rate of online education system as now, people can enjoy a smooth learning experience on safe online platforms. Advancements in the field of artificial intelligence are expected to further boost the growth rate of the online education market. Geographically, North America leads the way for the online education market, owing to the high adoption rate of such technologies in the region, closely followed by Asia-Pacific which is bound to become a major market in the upcoming years.

3 Replies

Thank you 😃

I am a bit short of cash to buy this report for 2600 euros. Did you find useful the description?

Well, I just went through summery. Did not notice it is priced at 2600 euroes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors