1235»

Comments

• Rahul Iyer
    Options

@VirajShetty265
    My pleasure

• Jagannath041
    Options

Rahul Iyer Sir Thanks for Sharing your Personal Experience in Udemy.

• ParantapRaj925
    Options

Bhaiya can u tell me some ideas to teach on udemy as i am a begineer?

• ParantapRaj925
    Options

Bhaiya can u tell me some ideas to teach on udemy as i am a begineer?

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @ParantapRaj925 This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

• CarlosMartinez
    Options

So inspiring, congratulations and thanks for sharing!

• JoshO
    JoshO Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks so much for sharing. Truly inspirational!

• @Rahul Iyer
    , what a legend - I cannot imagine the quantity of perseverance it must have taken over the years. A very inspiring story.

I've quit the corporate world as well, but it's funny that in my case I quit it first due to a position I hated, and only then did I decide to start a business, which ended up in coaching/consulting + Udemy. I always find it so funny when I see people who took the responsible approach of side business first and ONLY then quitting, and I always think... "Did I reverse the order?"

Wishing that your profit not only maintains but increases over time! My best

• MohitKumar628
    Options

Congratulations Rahul! It's inspiring...

• FreddyDubon
    Options

Congratulations Rahul, as a brand new teacher here you story is very inspirational. thanks for sharing

• wchamp
    wchamp Posts: 1
    Options

Amazing thank you for sharing, I am currently on my first journey for Udemy and looking forward to hitting some similar numbers to you

• BusinessTouch
    Options

Such stories are much needed to provide light and hope to others. I really feel happy for you Rahul and wish luck for a bright future.