A look back at Udemy instructors connecting around the world!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A look back at Udemy instructors connecting around the world!

It’s been a wild month since we launched this new community platform on February 5th. Since then, 8,000 published and aspiring instructors have joined the new platform, and 100’s more find their way here every day.

In addition to the excitement within the community, over the last four weeks 350+ instructors met at 9 parties around the world to celebrate the launch and connect with fellow instructors. I kicked this global celebration off with a toast in San Francisco, noting that something really magical happens when like-minded people who share values connect.

Thanks to all of you for being part of something special, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter from this great community of instructors. Here are some pictures we took around the world, please share yours in the comments!

Best,

James

1_ND_3278.jpg4383F4A2-A56C-4919-8DE8-90321E857BF2.JPG20190228-IMG_0500.jpgImage from iOS (9).jpgIMG_5526 (1).JPGIMG-0210.jpg

1 Reply

Awesome, if you guys want to organize something in Barcelona, let me know! 😉

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors