A review that inspired you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A review that inspired you

I recently got this review on a new course that I just published. It’s nice when a course begins with 5💥 and no it’s not always started off this way, so what that happens I am happy. Then other people take the course and the rating normalizes, right? This was the review and it encouraged me. 

“Great course that I will be able to use not only professionally but also personally.“

What is a recent comment that gave you happiness?

1 Reply

This is a good post, and an excellent reminder for instructors to use their best reviews as motivation, especially because there's such a huge propensity for instructors to dwell on negative reviews, and rarely rejoice their good ones within the instructor community. I'll share my best review this past month, which put a huge smile on my face:

"I really enjoyed this class- Alton provided me with exactly what I was looking for, a solid overview of Zero Trust that went well beyond just a surface-level-understanding, without committing me to several days worth of training. Alton has a very comfortable and relatable teaching style, and his overall content organization, flow, use of impactful graphics, inclusion of additional "Resources", and the key-concepts excerpts were all extremely helpful. In addition, I really liked the way that he presented the fundamentals of Zero Trust first, and then followed it up with detailed sections providing additional levels of information and understanding. Finally, I found the ZTA Use Cases at the end a great way to wrap up and pull together all that he had presented earlier in the class. Definitely one of the best online classes I've ever taken!"

When you're feeling down or unmotivated, read some of your best reviews as a way to uplift yourself.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.