Best Seller badge can be taken away?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Seller badge can be taken away?

I have 3 best sellers on Udemy, My drawing course is my highest earner- It has 41,000 students with about 6,000 reviews holding an average of a 4.8 rating. If you search the word "DRAW" its literally the second course that comes up on the FIRST PAGE! (see screen shot) It's only 3 years old and has always heald a "BEST SELLER" badge. Today they took that badge away- No notification, no reason -its not like I had an upset student or something, I haven't had any disputes ever! It's just gone. 

Udemy hasn't responded to me and there's no tech support..  Anyone care top offer me some insight why this would be? Also does anyone know a name of someone who works at Udemy who I could tag on this message to get a straight answer?

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 5.25.54 PM.png

2 Replies

@Bella  perhaps you can help me with this problem? 

Hi @JosephPatric76 I'm sorry to hear this, but I'm happy to explain what is going on! Based on whether they meet the criteria for a specific badge, badges are continually awarded or removed from courses. Refer to our Udemy Badges Guide for detailed information about Udemy Badges, including the factors that contribute to each one.

You can contact support by reaching out to 

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors