Blessings to your teaching endeavors

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blessings to your teaching endeavors

Hey community of Udemy!

I'm just here to say that this a new way of communication I haven't seen before and it is really strong.

Whether you teach cooking, mechanics, AI or Tourism, much success in your path...

Have a good one!

- Felipe Luna

5 Replies

Thank you so much for your kind words! 

How's the tourism in Mexico like during Corona? I'm from Germany and I heard there are not many restrictions? People having parties and going to clubs? It's not imaginable for us here right now Smiley Frustrated

Hey Felix

That's a really good question, thing is that right now I'm in Oregon, USA and I haven't been able to travel due to covid...

But I have been talking to friends and family over there and they say there are lot of people on the beaches right now, so that's a good or not so good sign that covid is present

How restricted is it in Germany?

Restaurants only allow to take-away. Clubs and bars are closed since over a year. Stores are closed. Only grocery shopping is open as usual. Pretty restrictive I'd say.

Man, that is really restrictive... how do you survive? Ahah

Joking aside, is this method working? Are there less cases and more collective health?

Thanks and also wishing you the same in your endeavors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors