Celebrating 500k and Some tips

Options
2»

Comments

• Hadher
    Hadher Posts: 51 Community Champion rank
    Options

heart tuching post very emossional you struggle aganist ellness and bankrutcy ,you fall down financially ,then rise up again?? realy great story god bless you

• RossMcGowan
    Options

Leave a legacy and follow purpose These words hit me like a bolt of lightning. I have been creating courses on Udemy for 6 months now because I love teaching and love applied mathematics. I see thwhat I am doing at Udemy as providing a wothwhile legacy (maybe a bit grandiose but he'll that's the way I feel about it). Wishing you well and continued success.

Ross Mcgowan.

• NazirHakim
    Options

Ohh nice

Is that

How much money can we earn from udemy

• AliciaPaz
    AliciaPaz Posts: 294 Community Champion rank
    Options

Thanks so much for sharing and congrats on your success!!! Proof hard work pays off

• Joeel-Natalie
    Options

That and more!

• RamziDeveloper
    Options

This is wonderful, thank you for sharing a such inspirational story

• Lizzy
    Lizzy Posts: 162 Community Champion rank
    Options

Congratulations on your success and thanks for the inspiring advice!

• AtilSamancioglu
    Options

Congrats Joeel fantastics results and tips!

• Profsiaw
    Options

Hi Joeel-Natalie congratulations on your $500K and thanks for your advice! It is very inspiring. I am really learning a lot from this community. All the best!

• SubhaSachin
    Options

Sir, I am new here as a instructor. Can you please help me trough some inspiration from your side....

• MikeXCohen
    Options

Welcome! If you look on their instructor profile, you can see that they have many courses, all highly-reated, and have been teaching here for several years. So I think their "secret" to success is (1) make great courses, (2) make more great courses, (3) keep making more great courses, and (4) be patient.

• MikeXCohen
    Options

Amazing and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

• RossMcGowan
    Options

Great story. I get my rewards and my focus is on my monthly minutes taught. It's great to know people are taking my courses. Evergthing else will come from my minutes taught , reviews , students and financial rewards.

• Lizzy
    Lizzy Posts: 162 Community Champion rank
    Options

Truly awesome advice that inspires me each time I read it.

• VittorioLiu92
    Options

Congratulation !!

• leonard_des
    Options

Congratulations and thank very much for this valuable insights. There are really plenty of room to grow. I know my deepest why as you said but i need to do things daily to produce result and one challenge i have is to create videos with what i have and improve constantly whenever i get extra income.

Great motivation you shared

All the best,

Leo

• replyisrar
    Options

Congrats! @Joeel-Natalie

• IttoGhanem04
    Options
  • Monica2021
    Monica2021 Posts: 211
    Options

Congrats on your accomplishment. I have the faith that I will be there one day also. I am surely working hard at it.

Thanks for the advice.

Wishing you continued success.