Crossed 90k Course Enrollments in 7 Months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crossed 90k Course Enrollments in 7 Months

Screenshot 2022-11-28 100417.png

I remember when I started out in January 2022 and thought of creating a course and after filling information I just let it. Then in may I had some free time and I create a short course on WordPress Development and freelancing  and didn't had good results from it.

But by time, when I found some amazing reviews and comments telling me that my courses are actually helping people to build their sources and to learn more about freelancing and digital stuff. I created more content and now I have 8 courses on udemy published within 7 months and 90k+ enrollments with 45k+ students means, most of my students have enrolled into my multiple courses.

But I am glad that my content is contributing somehow and helping people build their income.

Thanks to Allah Almighty for that much blessing first of all and secondly to @JohnThompson , @Rahul Iyer ,   @TonyAlicea , @KylePew and all other respected instructors for inspiring and motivating

Regards,

Khadin

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Disbelief Reaction GIF

Wow @KhadinAkbar, congratulations on this amazing milestone! Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with us. Please feel free to submit this form so we can send you a free Udemy SWAG to celebrate! 🤩

More success to you!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thank you @Bella for being so nice and always being positive.

I am really glad and thankful for that udemy SWAG you gave me. I just joined community this week properly and was looking for stories and other posts, I just really got motivated and it made me feel it's worth it. BTW you are managing community is great I am so pleased with that.

Regards,

Khadin

@Bella Hope youre doing well.

I just recently got udemy swag. I shared all address details in form but that parcel was shipped to India and I am from Pakistan. I replied back to udemy email and the courier company as well. But It is now in India and I received email from local company in India.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors