Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have any mentors or people you look up to? Tell us about one of them

Hello instructors! 

Whether you just launched your first course or you've already reached hundreds of thousands of students, you're all part of this community that is passionate about making a difference through education. But who has made a difference in your life? 

Do you have any mentors or people you look up to? 

Feel free to tag other instructors that you feel inspired by and make their day! 🙂

5 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @Bella ...I always get inspired by the instructor @Rahul Iyer. He hasn't changed my life as such, but he has given me a mindset and vision. He has proved that it is possible to make it big at Udemy. Within a short span of 4 years, he's achieved a lot at Udemy. Hats off to his dedication and hard work!

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AnupShukla, agreed! Rahul is a truly inspiring instructor, just like you and all instructors who work hard to accomplish their goals every day - it pays off in the end!

I'm so happy to hear how positively he influenced you. Thanks for taking the time to share!

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Thank you @AnupShukla... Sorry to have replied late.. I was out of office for the past few weeks attending some personal events.. your words are highly motivating... I am happy to be a small part in your success on Udemy... you are awesome! 🙂

I agree,  @Rahul Iyer has been a great inspiration, an incredible help, and a generous mentor. I really admire his drive, talent, and thoughtfulness. 

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Thank you, @LizBrownUX, sincerely appreciate your kind words. I love your progress and drive to excellence. You are brilliant! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors