Do you have any tools to keep track of your goals?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have any tools to keep track of your goals?

Hey Instructor Community!

There are a lot of ways to keep yourself on track toward your goals! Notebooks, calendars, sticky notes, and much more can help you stay on track to achieving your goals as an instructor. Some tools may work better than others and it really depends on how you utilize them! 

We want to hear from you, do you have any tools to keep track of your goals?

Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

3 Replies

if me usually, use notion to reminder me to all my activity. and usually use pomodoro to make a course, study, and many more.

2 toolls that is powerfull for me 🙂

Hi all, I have a small moleskin planner that is red. It fits in my purse. This is where I store notes, strengths and goals alongside my daily calendar. I also make notes of good things that happened, so I can go back and get encouragement. 

Great question @RyanJaress 

I personally use these free offline tools for goal tracking :

1. Microsoft To-Do - A simple and effective task management tool
2. Google Tasks - A straightforward task management tool integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar

2. Stickies - A lightweight note-taking and task management application

3. Turtl - A free, open-source, and encrypted note-taking and task management tool

4. Joplin - A free, open-source note-taking and organizational tool that can be used offline

Best Regards,

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors