01-23-2023 09:49 AM
Hey Instructor Community!
There are a lot of ways to keep yourself on track toward your goals! Notebooks, calendars, sticky notes, and much more can help you stay on track to achieving your goals as an instructor. Some tools may work better than others and it really depends on how you utilize them!
We want to hear from you, do you have any tools to keep track of your goals?
Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!
01-24-2023 05:22 AM
if me usually, use notion to reminder me to all my activity. and usually use pomodoro to make a course, study, and many more.
2 toolls that is powerfull for me 🙂
01-24-2023 01:30 PM
Hi all, I have a small moleskin planner that is red. It fits in my purse. This is where I store notes, strengths and goals alongside my daily calendar. I also make notes of good things that happened, so I can go back and get encouragement.
02-01-2023 03:14 PM
Great question @RyanJaress
I personally use these free offline tools for goal tracking :
1. Microsoft To-Do - A simple and effective task management tool
2. Google Tasks - A straightforward task management tool integrated with Gmail and Google Calendar
2. Stickies - A lightweight note-taking and task management application
3. Turtl - A free, open-source, and encrypted note-taking and task management tool
4. Joplin - A free, open-source note-taking and organizational tool that can be used offline
Ooops, it looks like you’re not a registered Udemy instructor. Want to become an instructor? We’d love to have you!
Become an instructor Already an instructor? Sign in
You can join the Instructor Club after you publish your first course. In the meantime, you’ll find plenty of help and advice in Studio U.