*Feedback Thread* What can Udemy do to help you reach your goals?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

*Feedback Thread* What can Udemy do to help you reach your goals?

Bella_0-1675200294820.gif

Hey Instructor Community!

At the end of each month, we want to take some time to gather feedback from you! As we went through the month of January, we covered topics related to setting your goals as instructors! We’d love to hear what you think about your experience within the community and what more we can do to help you.

How can Udemy help you reach your goals in 2023?

Send us your suggestions in the comments below!

21 Replies

Hi

I was just looking for a way to voice a concern or let's say feedback for improvement if I may, and I saw this thread, thankfully.

There is a rule on Udemy platform that once a course goes live, you cannot change its URL. For example if you choose your course name to be The A Technology Deep Dive, the URL will be like udemy.com/the-a-technology-deep-dive and it cannot be changed later.

Given that some instructors prefer to maintain a course and overhaul it for a long time, and even maybe reorganize it in a way that it can be called with a different name, it would be good to be able to choose a different URL than what you chose years ago, reflecting the name you currently use for the course. The Udemy platform can still keep referring the old URL clicked by some users to the same course, while also allowing a new more relevant URL to be used.

Dear Udemy, could you please kindly consider supporting this feature? You can add some restriction though, e.g. "You cannot change course URL more than twice in 6 months", or something like that.

What do you think?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors