Goal Setting Thread! What are you looking to accomplish in 2023?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Goal Setting Thread! What are you looking to accomplish in 2023?

Hey Instructor Community!

As you may or may not know, our month’s theme is New Year, New Goals. Through January, we will be periodically posting content that will help drive conversation about goal setting as instructors!

That being said, we want to get a temperature check from you!

What are some goals that you have for the year 2023? Are there any goals to help you grow as an instructor? If so, how?

Post all of your answers in the comments section below! 

5 Replies

I have some courses which I started working on since last year, so this year I am hoping to complete one every month. 

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a great goal to have! Learning to learn something new every month will definitely broaden your horizons!

Hello Community Instructors and Managers,
Thank you Ms. Bella for posting a very interesting question, and for letting us as instructors share our thoughts on our goals for the 2023 year,

As an instructor, here are some goals I think will help me improve my course instructions:

1. Staying updated with the latest research and developments in the field of my expertise.
2. Improving my teaching techniques to make sure that my learners understand topics that are either new to them or they are struggling with.
3. Engaging my learners and building a positive rapport with them.
4. Evaluating regularly my courses deliveries and content.
5. Developing improved courses materials and collaborating with other instructors.
6. Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for my learners and helping them be and stay active learners.

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ahmed_Jendoubi, awesome goals! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I hope you can achieve all of them this year!

Thank you Bella for your kind and encouraging words.

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors