Hot and New Badge!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot and New Badge!!!

I am super stoked about this, less than a week after launch and I have the New and Hot Badge on my course. I guess I am getting excited about everything right now...!!!

Udemy - Hot and New....PNG

8 Replies
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

giphy

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

God, is that Chris Tucker?!?!?!

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Congrats @toan-hoang - way to go!

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Hi @Thor@SharonRamel,

I now have the Highest Rated Badge:

Udemy Highest Rated.PNG

I am curious, how much do these badges impact your sales, visibility and how Udemy markets your courses?

Thanks in advance,

Toan

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Potential students are attracted to success @toan-hoang , say there are four courses on offer - all about the same length and price - yours stands out! Plus it is on the browser pages with its shiny badge. I always notice a drop in sales AFTER the hot and new badge is passed on. It is something I consciously work at getting to give me an organic sales boost. PLUS I screenshot it and share it everywhere social media wise - it always leads to more sales.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Thanks @SharonRamel,

If the Highest Rated disappears, would the badge revert back to the New and Hot? I am conscious that the Highest Rated won't be there forever, and I am bracing myself for a few 1-star ratings, you cannot please everyone right...

P.s. I have screenshotted this and shared it around my networks, and also to keep for prosperity 🙂

did the hot an new made any difference in tearms of sales? Cux am seeing that now 

Congrats Toan-hoang. Keep going, all the best.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors