How I transitioned from Law to Tech.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I transitioned from Law to Tech.

Go to solution

Hello! Welcome to my World,  I am Abraham Tahbat, also know as Cyberlord_TMax, I began my career in law, but deep down, I knew that my true passion lay elsewhere. I had always been fascinated by the world of information technology, and  spent countless hours teaching myself the ins and outs of web design, cinematography, and digital marketing.

nft profile picture.png

In 2015, I made a bold decision. Leaving my thriving law career and founded Breedskool Galaxy Ltd, a web solution and training institute. My goal was to help people and businesses skyrocket their income through innovative technology and strategy.

I threw myself into my new career with an intensity that few people could match. spending over 12 hours a day working on several clients' web projects, always pushing himself to create the most innovative and effective solutions possible.

Despite my hectic schedule, I still found time to indulge in my many passions. spending ample time with my wife and daughter.

I am an avid basketball player and athlete, often hitting the court or Gym in the early morning hours before starting my workday. I am also a talented rollerblade skater, gamer, and Rapper, I often spend some of my evenings either listening to music, gaming, watching movies in my home studio. 

I had left my law career to pursue my passion for information technology, and I have never looked back. I had found my true calling, and I am a living proof that with hard work, dedication, and consistency at the things you love, anything is possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Brief Journey of My Life! Still Striving everyday.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Brief Journey of My Life! Still Striving everyday.

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hey there @AbrahamTahbat !

Thanks for sharing your journey so far and being a part of the community!  

Hope to hear more from you to hear about your journey as an instructor in Udemy 😀

Go to solution

Que ótimo exemplo de mudança de planos. Parabéns.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors