cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

How do you start the day?

What's the first thing you do when you start working on your course for the day. Mine's switch the laptop on and then the kettle.Then I check / nurture my social media accounts as these are crucial to my success.  At the same time I am multi-tasking with my dog's breakfast and getting son off to college.
What about you?

8 Replies

i start listening BBC And CNN News.then took my breakfast while listening.. then start working on project ,,,most of the day time i do audio and video edit...and night time is for recording..normally i try to record at least 4 to 5 hours each and every day...i also need to work for learning new things,.i taught programming courses,,so there is always new technology came to the market,,,so need to learn it...

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Wow @Yazdani Chowdhury that really focused working is bound to pay off. I'm impressed.

I wake up with my partner, and we make breakfast and have a cup of coffee. I probably only turn my computer on about an hour after I wake up!

I have a calendar of content releases that we have planned, so I check that as well as going through our team chat and code tracking tool. Afterwards, the routine breaks down and I start working on whatever has the biggest priority!

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

That sounds like a lovely relaxed way to get into a focussed and productive day @JoseSalvatierra 

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion

Generally it's a 5:00 - 5:30 wake up followed by a walk with my dog Charlie. Once we are back and he is fed it depends what I have planned for the day.....

If I'm recording I set the studio up and get to it as this is the quietest time of the day. Once I've completed my recording for the day I will go through messages, social media etc etc.

If I'm editing I'll dive into that and follow with the messages etc.

If I'm not doing either of those it's messages, social media, writing, creating and planning my next course.

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

I sense that Charlie is boss of the house? Smiley Very Happy

For me it's kettle first then laptop! 😉

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Hi @NikkiParsons I think I need to review my Kettle priority 😉 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors