How do you stay organized and work towards goals?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you stay organized and work towards goals?

RyanJaress_0-1673307613505.gif

Hey Instructor Community!

As you prepare to set and crush your goals in 2023, there are some things to help you stay on track! One of those things is organization! When you keep things organized, you are able to properly tackle your goals in a straightforward manner!

With that being said, How do you stay organized and work towards your goals? 

I’m sure that both the community team and the instructor community would love to hear your input for this

Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

2 Replies

Goal-setting strategies.

I can suggest some strategies that you might find helpful in staying organized and working towards your goals:

Set specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals. When you have a clear idea of what you want to achieve, you can create a plan and take action to achieve your objectives.

Break down your goals into smaller tasks. By breaking down your goals into smaller, manageable tasks, you can focus on making progress every day, and it will be easier to track your progress and stay motivated.

Use a planner or calendar. Writing down your goals and deadlines in a planner or calendar can help you stay organized and prioritize your tasks.

Prioritize your tasks. Determine which tasks are most important and urgent and focus on those first. This will help you make progress towards your goals more efficiently.

Track your progress. Keep track of your progress towards your goals so you can celebrate your successes and identify areas for improvement.

Adjust your plan as needed. Be flexible and willing to adjust your plan as you go. If something isn't working, don't be afraid to try a different approach.

Stay motivated. Find ways to stay motivated and inspired. This might include setting rewards for yourself or finding an accountability partner to help you stay on track.

Remember that staying organized and working towards your goals is a process that requires consistent effort and dedication. By using these strategies, you can stay focused, productive, and on track towards achieving your goals.

Great Topic!

I have read your question. I agree with the tips of @KhuramShahz275 and would like to add some additional tips.

I think my comments may even sound meaningless, but I consider them basic fundamental and of capital importance every day.

1. Sleep well
2. Drink water
3. Eat well
4. Meditate
5. Keep your space tidy and clean
6. Learn something new every day
7.  Work!
8. Physical activity
9. Meet your friends / family
10. Be in touch with nature

11. Network inspiring people

12. Express gratitude

I hope it helps!

Comment: I have created a training course for that 🙂

It is only in Spanish until now... 

10,000 Latidos

Best Wishes!

Dante

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.