How many students do you have?

Options
13»

Comments

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 Community Champion rank
    Options

It's been several months since you all shared your student numbers and marketing strategies. How's it going?

Are the same strategies still working for you? Or have you pivoted to a different promotional channel?

• AliciaPaz
    Options

2,393students although about half sign up for more than one course.

I don’t change much of what I do (not saying this is a good plan!) I have re done my website and am engaging more on social media with students. I get a vast majority of my students via organic still and am hoping the updated website and some other business posts including post cast appearances change that.

• FrankKane
    FrankKane Posts: 1,718 Community Champion rank
    Options

About to crack 300,000 students here (and I don't do free coupons.)

What works for me now is that same thing that worked 4 years ago when I got started... find opportunities to launch the first comprehensive, quality course in hot, emerging topics. If you do that, the only marketing strategy you really need is to let Udemy do the marketing for you.

• Ghulam Abbas
    Options

I am happy with this figure.:smileyhappy:

students.png

• Robin_Slee
    Options
    Wow! Very impressive. Keep up the great work ;-)
  • Robin_Slee
    Options

Great advice! I’m going to try exploring a new topic too soon...

• Robin_Slee
    Options

Very cool. Keep us posted on how the website update works out for sales. I’d love to know ;-)

• Robin_Slee
    Options

How are you getting on now? Any big jumps in enrolments?

• Laurence-Svekis
    Options

Great job keep going you are nearing the next milestone

• Ghulam Abbas
    Options
    Thank You @Robin_Slee
  • AkhiJa758
    Options

Please help me.

• Laurence-Svekis
    Options

Next milestone really really far away

500000.JPG

• JocelynH
    JocelynH Posts: 1,536 Community Champion rank
    Options

Congrats on reaching 500K students! That's so many people you're teaching!

While the email says the next student milestone is 1M, you can set your own goals. Maybe that's 750K, maybe that's 1.2M. Totally up to you!

• Laurence-Svekis
    Options

@JocelynH
    thanks

I agree best way to move along and grow is one step at a step, setting attainable goals. The 1 Million Students is likely 3-4 years away for me so small goals are the way to keep motivated and getting the sense of accomplishment.

• ScalpingTraders
    Options

Wooow incredible 447,602!!

For now I am only 8, but I appreciate it.

• Laurence-Svekis
    Options

Thanks, the power of Udemy is incredible allowing us to reach so many students :)

• MasoodRaja
    Options

I published my first course about a week ago and am now creating two more. My courses are in humanities, so I don't expect large enrollments. But I agree with you that knowing that I can serve more people with my knowledge and experience is good in itself. I have 57 students so far.

• Muslim Helalee
    Options

Incredible