Ideas to Udemy's failure to cope up with the sudden increase of Users in lockdown

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ideas to Udemy's failure to cope up with the sudden increase of Users in lockdown

Hello community, due to the covid crisis which led people staying at their homes.

There is an obvious explosion on every online platform because people have a lot of time in their hands to clear the stuff in the basement.

The same goes for Udemy, people are completing their long due courses, lots of new instructors uploading new courses, Experienced instructors using innovative tools to promote courses. 

This has resulted in an extreme burden on the current resources of Udemy even with it's extremely dedicated employees. (Even servers are  sending automatic response emails after 48 hours)

Although Udemy is fighting hard to respond to every user's need. All in all considering other platform's performance in this lockdown Udemy is not able to keep up with user satisfaction.

As i have been an avid user of Udemy (signed up for 100+ courses) And I have created my first course for Udemy (still in line of verification and review) therefore I believe I owe it back to Udemy.

Instructors (not me tho) are a foremost pillars of Udemy. What can we as a community do to support Udemy in these times and let Udemy enhance user experience?

Also feel free to share your experiences, what was Udemy's solution to your issues along with your own alternate better solution. So that we can contribute with some great ideas to Udemy Management !

Inspire and Be Inspired !

1 Reply

That's Great @prerak I am so glad to

see the support for Udemy,

I totally agree with you we should appreciate the fact that they are handling soo much

My Course is up for review too as soon as you get your course published let me

know

i would love to give a nice feedback on your course. 

All the Very Best Mate !

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors