Income

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income

Go to solution

How much is your average income from Udemy per month and how did you increase it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Enough to quit my day-job.

I listened to student feedback, QA, reviews, had subtitles fixed, made better promos, better course descriptions.

In my Facebook I asked for people to look at my courses to make them better or find mistakes or places they could be clearer. 
I gave 30 coupons away, 20 never did anything (other than get a free course), 6-7 sent me a few sentences of suggestions, but the last 3-4 sent me pages and pages of suggestions and clarifications. Some I implemented, some I did not (if they were not relevant, or were the way they were because that is how that certification would ask it or phrase it).

The 3-4 that I got all the feedback from got free coupons to all my courses as a reward. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Thor
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Enough to quit my day-job.

I listened to student feedback, QA, reviews, had subtitles fixed, made better promos, better course descriptions.

In my Facebook I asked for people to look at my courses to make them better or find mistakes or places they could be clearer. 
I gave 30 coupons away, 20 never did anything (other than get a free course), 6-7 sent me a few sentences of suggestions, but the last 3-4 sent me pages and pages of suggestions and clarifications. Some I implemented, some I did not (if they were not relevant, or were the way they were because that is how that certification would ask it or phrase it).

The 3-4 that I got all the feedback from got free coupons to all my courses as a reward. 

Thor Pedersen - IT , Project Management, and Cyber Security trainer
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors