My first 1000$ in 5 Months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first 1000$ in 5 Months

Hi All,

I am very happy to share with you my first Milestone which is achieving my first 1000$ from Udemy marketplace in Just 5 Months. 

Waiting to hear from you if this is good or could be more better ? 

Plus till now i dont have a UFB course, How could i know if there is anything preventing me from being there ?

Udemy Journey.JPG

27 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Core&IMSLea492  This is awesome! Keep the hard work! Regarding the question about the status of your course not included in the Udemy Business Collection, please know that this handled by a specific team and usually when courses are added the instructors are notified via email. However, if your course has not been added, please know that our team has put together a guide on how to optimize your course for the Udemy Business collection that you can read here. We also have a quarterly updated list of topics our Content Strategy team is currently prioritizing. As well, keep maintaining a strong student experience and course rating, and keep on top of underserved topics in high demand with business learners. This is the best bet for maximizing your chances of inclusion.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thank You ElianaC for your reply and advice 

Many congratulations mate. This is a good post to see as a freshie Udemy. Best wishes ahead too.

Thank You, Glad to hear that this motivates you.

RyanJaress
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on your first 1k! 

We're glad that you're sharing your journey with us and we wish you the best in your journey as an instructor!

Best,

Ryan

Thank Ryan

That's lovely, Congrats!

Thanks

Well done! It took me 8 months for my first $1000....

Thank You Richard, Great efforts 🙂

ChrystieV
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations on the milestone @Core&IMSLea492 ! Here's to continued success 🙂

Thank You Chrystie 😍

Congratulations on your first 1,000$ @Core&IMSLea492
and my best wishes to you for more success in your journey as an instructor.

Best Regards

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Thank You Ahmed, Best of Luck for you too

Bravo and thank you for sharing your success! What do you put these fabulous numbers down to? Keep teaching and keep learning!

Thanks Raquel 🙂

It can always be better ,don't give up ,your work is not done yet💪

Thank You

Great 

Thank You

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors