No sales To my courses Updated course lectures also

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales To my courses Updated course lectures also

Go to solution

Updated Course Lectures also, No sales, completely Down Fall........ till now only 1 sale i got,....

Any body feeling same?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @VardhhanBala786  I did actually look at your preview videos on one course. They were all powerpoint, very boring with words only in the ones I watched. Plus many had too many words to be able to read on a tiny device (remember many students consume courses on their mobile phones whilst commuting). This is very boring for students (in my opinion). Have you considered adding some live footage of yourself? People like to know who they are learning from. 

What I also noticed was your courses are all set at $24.99 without Udemy discounts. Thus to many students, they might not think they are getting a great bargain when they enrol. Try upping the base price to deepen the discount.

How you can spice it up and make it more fun. People like to have fun whilst they are learning. What unique ways can you dream of to be creative with your subject? How can you engage in a more proactive way with your student friends? Think laterally - look at your other skills for ways to really make the course a rich juicy experience.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Go to solution

Hi;

This matter may has many reasons:

1- You haven't rate up yo now.

2- It take about aleast 1 week after publish till first enroll.

3- The course quality.

4- Market needs

5- Before any course it's better to check other similiar courses then create new one.

6- Check Udemy all marketing tools in your dashboard.

7- CHange your course name , subtitle and descriptions.

8- Change your promo video for better results up to 8x

Regards;

Go to solution

Even Compared to LAst year this APRIL sales are Disaster to me, 

Only single Sale I got, Even i had updated the new lectures also, But no use, 

No Helps From UDEMY Team also, They didn't given Proper update on this 

Go to solution

Even i have 3 courses, But no sales on 3 courses, 

Any suggestions ??

@csking1981 wrote:

Hi;

3- The course quality.

4- Market needs

5- Before any course it's better to check other similiar courses then create new one.

Regards;

@csking1981 wrote:

Hi;

3- The course quality.

4- Market needs

Regards;

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

None of this stuff is relevant.  When someone has $xxxx in sales month after month, consistently for a year, and then, suddenly, is making $xxx monthly, it's clearly something other than anything you've listed.

Go to solution

could you bit elaborate this i didn't get you, what you said

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @VardhhanBala786  I did actually look at your preview videos on one course. They were all powerpoint, very boring with words only in the ones I watched. Plus many had too many words to be able to read on a tiny device (remember many students consume courses on their mobile phones whilst commuting). This is very boring for students (in my opinion). Have you considered adding some live footage of yourself? People like to know who they are learning from. 

What I also noticed was your courses are all set at $24.99 without Udemy discounts. Thus to many students, they might not think they are getting a great bargain when they enrol. Try upping the base price to deepen the discount.

How you can spice it up and make it more fun. People like to have fun whilst they are learning. What unique ways can you dream of to be creative with your subject? How can you engage in a more proactive way with your student friends? Think laterally - look at your other skills for ways to really make the course a rich juicy experience.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors