Path of success

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Path of success

Go to solution

Hello dear friend... 

There is no definition of success.  Everyone have there own meaning of success. But the path of success is same for all weather you are female or a male.  There is lot of setbacks in life of every successful people. They don't have anything special or any superpower though which they had achieve their success. The only thing that difference between a failure and a successful person's mentality is that they are ready👌👌👌 for bearing all the setback, pains 😖, and every other thing that they had to face. But the failure👎👎 will always scared 😓😭😰😦 to face all that pains😖.  

so never thought that you r the only person who brake from inside after failure or any other setbacks, there r lots of people who did the same thing but at that bit of a moment you have decide to bounce back or settle at that position where u 👉👤 were. 

Focus and believe on your deeds and everything will become possible... 

I narrate all these things personally to all of you 👉👤 because even I had faced or even still facing lots of failure👎👎 in my life but I never learned to stop

I WILL, I CAN,  I DO.. 

I going to end my topic by saying🗣 a sentence.. 

WHENEVER YOU FELT DOWN, THINK 💭🤔💭 OF YOUR 👉👤 SUCCESS 🏆💪 CROWN 👑.. 

THANK YOU ALL.. 

PLEASE SUPPORT ME FOR MOTIVATE YOU.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Best of luck @RahulRai , be consistent and take a long term outlook, modifying your aims along the way. Udemy is not a short term pathway. Have fun along the way and really spend some quality time going through all the amazing free resources you have here. Get to know the platform and how it works. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

3 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion

Go to solution

Something we talk about a lot is how most successful instructors put in a steady, persistent, effort and work toward long-term goals. Short-term setbacks are just that - setbacks. But they don't prevent you from continuing to push forward.

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Go to solution

Best of luck @RahulRai , be consistent and take a long term outlook, modifying your aims along the way. Udemy is not a short term pathway. Have fun along the way and really spend some quality time going through all the amazing free resources you have here. Get to know the platform and how it works. 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Ive written something similar. Please have a read. You've communicated to my soul. Well done. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors