Portuguese... how much does the accent matter?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portuguese... how much does the accent matter?

Hello fellow instructors!

Hope the first month is going well, and if not, I wish you resilience to face those challenges!

I have created two courses: one in English and another in Portuguese. In the Portuguese course, I have consciously articulated my words carefully, because I want to make it more accessible to people around the world, not just people who live in Portugal. I'm actually requesting honest opinions from people who understand Portuguese: could you have a listen to one of my videos and let me know if you think it's clear enough?

Thanks so much!

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RaquelCoelho, that's a very interesting question. I believe instructors in the Portuguese Community will be best suited to help you with this one. Feel free to create a post there and I'm sure the community will be happy to share their thoughts with you! 😊

Olá Raquel

Eu sou brasileiro, de São Paulo, e tive a oportunidade de ver os vídeos promocionais de "Explorando os teus múltiplos sentidos da vida!" e não tive qualquer dificuldade em compreender a pronúncia das palavras e as construções das frases.

Parabéns pelos cursos e desejo muito sucesso nesta plataforma.

Saudações

Antônio

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Not very much

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors