Potted plants

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potted plants

I'm thinking about making videos about how to take care of potted plants and I was wondering what kind of things people would like to learn?

2 Replies

Hi, @PaulAAH293  Welcome to the community! Here is space for instructors to share their ideas about the course creation process, marketing tips, resources for video recording, and more. Feel free to join any conversation.

I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic.

I hope it helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to a website called answerthepublic.com, it can give you information about popular things that people search for online. 

In the search bar, type 'potted plants'.

It takes about 30 seconds to load (for me at least), but then it will give you 50+ common questions that people search for about your topic, such as 'what is the easiest potted plant to care for?' etc.

I find this really useful, hope it helps

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors