Question: sudden drop in revenue coming from Udemy Organic specifically

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Question: sudden drop in revenue coming from Udemy Organic specifically

Go to solution

Hi all,

I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same: I am noticing a huge drop in Udemy Organic sales specifically. Does anyone know if there was a recent update or anything that can explain this?

Just to illustrate this, my revenue from Udemy Organic has not been less than $50 for more than one year (for example, last month was $400 and the previous, $300 for this channel only). I know that the current month is still not over, but I am seeing the figure of $19 here and I am not quite sure this is correct?

Please let me know your thoughts

Many thanks!

Greetings from Portugal ๐Ÿ™‚

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ThaMilan this appears to be a bug on our side. Our team is working on a fix at the moment, but I'll recommend you send an email to our support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com to keep records of your report.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Moderator 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ThaMilan this appears to be a bug on our side. Our team is working on a fix at the moment, but I'll recommend you send an email to our support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com to keep records of your report.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Moderator 

Go to solution

Many thanks Eliana

GuilhermeMP
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

The graph with channel attributions is having some problems

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

But, if you click on "April" you will see that the organic sales are reported at a normal rate. It is just that top level graph that is not updating.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Thanks for your replies Guilherme and Lawrence, though I am clicking on April and still see the same result ๐Ÿ˜ž

I will wait a few more days and see if this gets updated. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors