Ramadan Mubarak 2023 to Our Udemy Instructors Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramadan Mubarak 2023 to Our Udemy Instructors Community!

Salam fellow Udemy instructors,

As we approach the season of Ramadan, I would like to extend my warmest wishes and heartfelt greetings to everyone in our diverse community, regardless of their faith. For those who celebrate, Ramadan Mubarak!

Ramadan is a time of reflection, growth, and spiritual renewal for many people around the world. As educators, we can embrace these values and continue to support one another by sharing our knowledge, wisdom, and encouragement within our Udemy instructors' community.

To all our instructors, may this season inspire you to continue your journey as an educator and bring about a greater sense of unity, compassion, and understanding within our community. Let's celebrate our diversity and acknowledge the power we have in making a difference in the lives of our students.

Once again, warm wishes to you all during this special time, and I look forward to another year of growth and collaboration as we continue to inspire and educate our students.

Best regards,

Khadin Akbar

1 Reply

Happy Ramadan to you Khadin @KhadinAkbar and to the community instructors and to our learners.

May you all be blessed, loved and beloved.

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors