Revenue to Ukraine

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue to Ukraine

I am giving 100% of my course revenue to Ukraine and I have asked Udemy to match this. 

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ChrisBankes120, we appreciate your decision to donate your revenue to help the Ukraine emergency. 

Udemy is committed to helping and supporting the Ukrainian people during this time of need. As you can see from our CEO's recent statement, we have offered Ukraine's Ministry of Education and Science to provide 1.5M Ukrainian students at 600 universities and higher education institutions with free access to essential courses.

Udemy also matches employees' monetary contributions to eligible nonprofits and charities. We are encouraging employee contributions to organizations directly supporting individuals impacted by the conflict in Ukraine, such as the International Committee of the Red CrossUN Refugee Agency, and Médecins San Frontières

Thank you for your generosity! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

I did ask Udemy if they’d waive their portion of the revenue and/or match my donation. My request was escalated and the response was as you have posted above. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors