Rookies of the month - April 2019

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rookies of the month - April 2019

Hey instructors (and soon-to-be instructors)! I’m jumping into the community today to highlight a few first-time publishers that got off to a good start in April. Every month, hundreds of instructors just like you work really hard to publish their first course on Udemy. Based on our data, these instructors had some of the best starts last month. Congrats!

- 3Ds Max Game Modeling: Complete 3D Modeling in 3Ds Max by Marcus 3Ds Max

- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement lessons: Introduction by Ingrid Weisfelt

- Financial Modeling and Valuation by Anurag Singal

- Kubernetes Made Easy | From Scratch | DevOps | 15H by @Schalla 

- Learn Dutch: The Fast, Easy & Fun Speaking Dutch Method 6hrs by Dutch Language Institute

- Level Up Your CSS Animation Skills by Donovan Hutchinson

- Machine Learning Career Guide – Technical Interview by Vladimir Poliakov

- Software Testing Masterclass (2019) - From Novice to Expert by @OzanIlhan 

- Time Management Mastery: Do More, Stress Less by Alexis Haselberger

- Write a Results-oriented Resume by Raj Ray

One of the big reasons students keep coming back to Udemy is that they can consistently find new courses to help them learn the skills they need to improve their lives. So let’s take a minute to congratulate these newly published instructors on what they've achieved, and wish them luck in their journey.

And remember - pushing “publish” is the starting line, not the finish line!

-James

16 Replies

Thanks James! I am extremely happy to become an Instructor on Udemy.

Congrats on publishing your course! We're extremely happy to have you here Smiley Very Happy

Thanks so much!  Loved creating the course, and it's so gratifying to see people finding value in it!

Happy to hear you enjoyed making the course! 

Have you started on your next one?

Thank you! Very happy to be a part of the community 🙂

Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you Smiley Happy

Nice one James, thank you for the mention! It's exciting to be on Udemy at last. I'm looking forward to promoting my course more and seeing how I can do with the Udemy platform. 

Thanks for joining Udemy! Hope your course goes well. We have some great tips on marketing in Published Instructor Club. Highly recommend checking those out.

I am very happy to see my course on your list. Thank you for the encouragement and motivation, James!

Woot woot! Congrats on publishing your course!

Thank you so much James. Its an honour to be part of this list. I see this recognition as a culmination of the efforts that went in the creation of this course on Financial Modeling & Valuation. Look forward to contribute more and more to the community

Thanks again

Welcome to the community! We look forward to seeing you around 🙂

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Well done to all those new instructors making their way on their Udemy journey

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
EmilyH
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations to all of the newly published instructors! Smiley Very Happy

Thank you, James. I'm really happy to be part of Udemy community. 🙂

Well done! My course launches in 2 weeks and I am totally inspired by thse instructors!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stories and inspiration
Pull up a seat and chat with your fellow instructors. This is a great place to get to know each other, swap stories, and just relax.
Top Liked Authors